Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th of August

Welp it's another Friday and it's August.  This year is flying by.  It's pretty crazy to me!!  Last night was LONG!  We had another delay from IND to BWI.  It's summer storms, which suck, but they delay planes.  So we were delayed over 2 hrs.  I  guess the one good thing I got done was finish my book.  What a book!!  The Black Dagger Brotherhood books are my favorite!!!  The best sex and story!!  I can't put them down.   I started the last one of the series last night on the plane.

Another comment about flying.  I fly every week, twice or more depending on what I'm doing.  People have always been rude but they seem to only be getting worse.   I'm not sure where it's really coming from. Airlines because of all their fees, airports/tsa with all their rules and stupid new scanning machines (now I have to take off my watch.  I HATE that POS!!!  I actually avoid those lines like the plaque)...  Respect is a big thing and people just don't do it.  When I heard the story regarding the flight attendant cussing out a passenger, grabbing a beer, and then hitting the shoot.  I was proud to say I would have done the same thing (maybe) but now I keep hearing more things on the news about him.  He sounds like a douche and now I don't like him anymore.  The news has blown this up (like they do with EVERYTHING).  I was a waitress back in college.  I couldn't just cuss someone out and then go grab a beer.  (of course I would when I got home but not while I was there)...  so I have mixed feelings.

Another note on airports...  I was sitting reading my book and a guy in another row ate his salad and then proceed to his gate, while leaving said salad and crap on the floor.  He could have picked it up and put it in the trash can.  That makes me soo mad!   I sitting talking to Carl on the phone away from the crowd.  Well a lady comes up and sits next to me with her laptop.   She then proceeds to play some song off youtube at full blast.  I restrained but I wanted to scream at her.  "WTF, I don't want to hear that shit, turn it down"  Stupid woman!

One last thing.... who ever thought it was a grand thing to bring children into first class?!?  I know I'm going to sound like a brat here but the reason I get my 1st class seat is because it's suppose to be quiet.  It's def not quiet with a screaming child or a child kicking my seat.  It's horrible and annoying.  Thank god Airtran has XM radio onboard otherwise I would be on the news too!!

Well after bugging the receptionist, for a week, at my GYN, I finally got approval from my doctor to continue IF treatments.  What a PITA!  I was over due on my yearly pap, I hadn't even realized it until I called and then checked my insurance claims.  The year had flown by.  So he agreed that I can continue and that I would see him in Sept.  So I'm good to start on 8.23 depending on the bw/us.  Fingers crossed.

No comments: