Welp it's the last day of vacation... I'm actually kind of happy to go home! It's been a nice relaxing vacation but I'm done with being away from home and my mom's attitude. She's been horrible for the past 3 days. She woke up with a stiff neck on Monday and it only got worse. Tuesday evening I took her to a "patient first" type of thing. They diagnosed her with muscle strain. They gave her a shot in the butt and then a pill for muscle relaxing and a pill for pain. Well her mood just went down hill from there. She blew up at my dad at dinner on Wednesday. It was horrible. Anyway I'm glad to be going home!!!!
West Virginia was a lot of fun! The reunion was really nice!! Great food and lots of family! We stayed in a nicer hotel this year. We left there and drove straight to Myrle Beach. BAD idea and a LONG drive. Carl scares the crap out of me driving and the car was cold and loud, which sucked for driving. So when he was tired at 11pm, I was pissed and tired too but I couldn't take his driving anymore or the cold AC!!! We finally got to our room about 3:30am. LONG night!
The beach has been amazing!! The water is SUPER warm and the pools are warmer. It was great to read and relax on the beach!! I didn't realized I needed to do it. It was wonderful!!!
Time to drive home tomorrow! Gonna be a long drive but I get to work from home on Monday so it won't be too bad!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment