Ahhh so taxes are done! Thank god! We owe PA $11... not sure how because we both claim ZERO deductions but whatever, I'll write a check and send it to them. PITA! We are getting Fed money back, YAY! Thank you condo! We took a lost on it and so we are getting a little money back. We are paying off my car. YAY! So that will be paid off Mar 1. SOOO EXCITING! Down to one car payment again! Thank goodness!!
Other news from this weekend, my brother proposed to his long time girlfriend, she said Yes. They are now engaged. The joys of weddings. It's early in the planning but they are hoping for summer 2010. Kewl! I'm happy for them! Congrats Joe & Alison!
Not much else happened this weekend... we went to the Baltimore car show on Saturday. I love going to the shows to see all the new cars and also getting to sit in all the cars. I have been going for years. It was interesting that their was a lot less cars than previous years. Almost a whole floor less. That's a lot of cars. There were a lot of people there, so that's good to see. I think my favorites were Rav-4, MDX/RDX, new Camero, G6, VW Mini-van, and VW EOS.
Speaking of mini-vans, I'm driving one this week. We were delayed leaving BWI last night so by the time we got ABQ it was late. My only choice was a dodge caravan. It's brand new(only 2,300 miles)... has dual DVD player's in the back, etc... not too bad. Last week I had a Rav-4. Week before that it was a Jeep Liberty and the week before that was a Camery. Ahh the joys of rental cars.
2 comments:
Rental cars- yay. I'll be driving one next week!
Awesome about the taxes and your brother!
Post a Comment