Ugh I don't know how to fix it... a couple of months ago I changed my settings to private, I guess I really didn't think about it. Anyway today I sent some pictures of my condo to a person that wants to rent it and she can't view them. I have changed all my settings and no can see them either. I read a lot and found that to view pictures you have to create a flickr acct. No one has ever had to do that before... I don't want people creating accts, that's annoying, I hate that snapfish makes me do that when I want to see pictures... so I think I might pull all my pictures. I may go to picasa or iphoto, I'm not sure... I'm just annoyed now. If someone knows how to fix this, please email me!!!
I found out today that 2 of my friends are moving. They got married in Maryland. I went to college with them... then last year one of them took a new job in NYC. So they moved up there for a while... then moved to NC for a short period and back to NYC. They are now moving to London for 18 months. I'm kind of jealous. I have always wanted to live in NYC for a year and I have always wanted to go to europe(anyone that know's me, know's this)... There's no way in this economy or my life (at the moment) that I could ever do that. I feel like time is running away from me.... that I'm getting old and some dreams will never happen. This makes me sad. I do love my job and I do love the travel... we scored a deal in France, so hopefully I can go on that project... hard to say?
Interesting news... I may be home next week. I was told yesterday that this company wants me to go home til the end of March... So I called my boss up and gave him the news. He has a training that I can do in 3 weeks but as of now I don't have anything next week. It would be nice to get a bunch of dr appts out of the way, of course if they have openings :-/
No comments:
Post a Comment