Friday, January 23, 2009

Well Vancouver is over...

Welp I'm sitting in the Vegas airport waiting for my parents and carl to get in. Vancouver was long and quick at the same time. I really like the ppl at that company. The weather was yucky unless you are above the fog. I really enjoyed my trip on the weekend. On Saturday I went to Capilano bridge, Shannon Fall's, Brackendale, and Whistler. It was really amazing to see the sites. On Sunday I went downtown and took a trolley all around the city. Really kewl! Here are my pictures - http://www.flickr.com/photos/lenebene/sets/72157612647138653/

Quick post.. not much else going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm glad Carl is able to meet up with you in Vegas. Quality time in Vegas, baby!

Jenn McDonough said...

I love your pictures! I finally just got to looking at them. It looks gorgeous! Mark would LOVE that suspension bridge. Hope you enjoy Vegas!