Monday, January 12, 2009

Let the year of travel begin

Welp I have been prepping for this trip since November. I even bought a new backpack for my camera and laptop. (which worked very well!!!) I am in Vancouver for 2 weeks for work. I decided to stay over the weekend so see the sights since I don't think I'll ever find myself here again. Carl was suppose to come for the weekend but he has to travel so he couldn't :( After my 2 weeks in Vancouver, I'm going to meet my parents in Vegas for the weekend, since they are coming out for vacation. Carl was again suppose to come but he has a court case the Tuesday and couldn't miss too much work... so needless to say I'm not going to see my husband for 3 weeks. After Vegas I'm off to New Mexico for another work project and then I'll finally go home. It's going to be a long 3 weeks but jammed pack with things to do.

I really enjoyed my Under Armour project. It was nice to be home for several weeks. I def don't miss the driving but it was nice to sleep in my own bed at night and eat diner with my husband, something we usually only get to do on weekends.

I think my cold is finally breaking... it's still annoying and I still have a funny voice.

Carl and I have a weight loss chag going on... who can lose the most weight in the next 3 weeks... We each have prizes chosen, so it will be interesting.

No comments: