Wow what a busy weekend!!! Sooo much fun. I got to show Carl and my parents around the strip. We ate in the Belligeo on Friday night. Carl and I walked the north end of the strip then played at the casino next to the timeshare. Saturday we went to the Hoover Dam and got a wonderful tour. Sooo neat! The bridge they are building is amazing!! Def worth the trip. Saturday night we went to Fremont street and ate down there. The light show is really kewl. I had seen it a couple of years back but it's still neat to see. We came back and played at the casino next door again. I won a little and Carl won lot playing some games. Today we went to the south end of the strip and walked around some of the hotels. We ate at Rainforest Cafe then dropped Carl at the airport so that he could fly home. My parents and I went to the outlets... nothing really great there. We then came back to the resort and relaxed.
The timeshare has been really nice. Carl and I had our own place and my parents had their own place. It was sooo nice to see Carl. I'm glad that he made the short trip. I was so sad to see him leave today. Boo! I can't wait to go home on Friday. It's been 3 weeks! Yuck!
(I will post some pictures tomorrow)
1 comment:
Yay! Glad you guys had a nice time. I am missing Vegas, have not been there since 2007, which is a LONG time for me to stay away. Can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment