Things have been super busy lately. I can't wait for late this weekend.... We are driving down to SC for the weekend to see my great uncle. I'm excited to spend time with him and his friend. He has driven up for every major event in my life, so it's time for me to come to him. We are leaving Sat night/Sun morning to drive home. I need to get some things done around the house before I have to fly back out on Tuesday (another 3 am day)...
House is good... flowers are planted... carl's started adding the new bathroom door. We added a new/used couch to the living room... carl built some steps going into the backyard... I will probably start painting the bedroom and kitchen, once I decide on colors. Def keeping us busy!
Work is good. We started a new project in Midland, MI. The company is really awesome. The other group of consultants has proved to be interesting but things are coming together. We are here for a total of 10 weeks. Time is flying, so that's a good thing. We just scored 2 new deals with other companies, so business is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment