- people chewing on their nails drives me nuts!
- people burping really loud and not saying excuse me is RUDE!
- Detroit has very long straight roads, def noticeable from an airplane.
- I wish I had girlfriends like SATC
- SATC movie was awesome!! I will def be buying it!
- Money is money... you make more, you spend more. It sucks!
- a new kitten will show you new tricks
- a "thank you", after the fact, goes a LONG way!
- drunks are a waste of space, esp after 2 DWI, no license and still drinking & driving!
- Disney will be super exciting with Brianna & Hannah! Can't wait to see their faces
- Disney trip will not be fun with drunk SIL!
- I secretly miss my condo!
- Def love my long hair better than my short!
- I miss my grandmother! I wish I could call and talk to her
- I HATE being overweight but love food!
- I SERIOUSLY need to lose weight!
- I want to be able to run again!
- Just because I don't have kids, doesn't mean a written invitation couldn't have been sent!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment