Thursday, December 2, 2010

it's December!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I can't believe it's DECEMBER already!!!!!!!!  Where has the fall gone?  It's kind of crazy how time flies!!  I have been traveling and working my butt off and the time just goes by.  I was in Winnipeg 2 weeks ago, off for the week of thanksgiving and then this week I'm in Plano, Texas.  I'll be in Texas off/on until February.  I really don't mind Texas (warm weather!!!!) and LOTS of friends to see/catch up with.  I do HATE DFW and it's delays but I'll deal.   Work is good and busy!!  We got a new bonus plan, which makes me extremely happy!!!  Can you believe that I will have traveled over 90,000 miles in the air this year?  That's crazy!!

This week has been crappy....  I got sick and I HATE being sick.  I don't get sick that often and when I do, it's bad.  It started on Sunday and by Tuesday, I wanted to die.  I was glad that I had a co-worker here to help out and I left a little early on Tuesday to get some extra sleep and relax.  I think I might be on the mend but only time will tell.  I don't like to go to the doctor unless it's something major.  I would rather my body fight it off with a little help of DayQuil/NightQuil.

I also somehow snapped my under wire in my bra... I have NEVER done it before but I heard a snap on Tuesday but didn't think anything of it until later that night, something started to poke me.  I put two and two together and realized that I snapped the under wire.  I actually had to pull the under wire out on Wednesday because it was driving me nuts..... so now my boobs have been lopsided for 2 days... I'm too cheap to go buy a new bra :)

I didn't know was going to get sick and so I had planned a cookie exchange this Saturday (I have since canceled it).... but since I was planning this, I got Carl to put the Christmas decorations up early (something we NEVER do, even though Carl would love too)....  The outside is decorated and so is the inside.  I think this is the first time everything has been up before Dec 15. (usually my day of choice).  It's really pretty and I'm looking forward to seeing everything when I get home tonight.  I also can get the presents wrapped early and put under the tree, which makes me life a little easier.  YAY!!!

All this Christmas talk kind of makes me sad.... I had hoped to be pregnant (or even have had a child) by now.  I know it won't be happening for us this year or even anytime soon.  This makes me extremely sad but it's life and we are dealing with it.  I have decided not to go for the second opinion.  I don't think I can go through the heartache of multiple IVF's and/or miscarriages.  Yes, women do get pregnant but very rarely is it successful with such high FSH.  :(

If anyone has seen my facebook, you have noticed my photography....  I have been filling my time with that.  I have learned SOOO much!!  It's amazing and so much fun!!  I have found so many things to work on and do.  I am learning more and more about different lighting/settings/etc...  I have also been playing in Lightroom to figure out new settings, etc.  Lightroom has made my workflow so much easier.  I liked iphoto but I was so limited and PSE was nice but the workflow was horrible....

Welp time to catch my flight home....  have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Lori Anne Haskell said...

love all the photography you have been posting. Sorry about the sadness around the holiday, I wish I could change that for you. Hugs.