Wednesday, November 17, 2010
wow it's already mid-nov...
Wow the end of the year is flying... the past couple of weeks have been kind of busy. I FINALLY rolled off my Lilly project (at least for a little while) and had 2 weeks at home to do nothing. I had 2 appts with the IF clinic but other than that I didn't do too much. Went to OC with my momma for the day and got most of my christmas shopping done. I also got the house cleaned out of crap (made almost $500 with ebay old tech items) and tried to keep myself some what busy. I am back in work up in Winnipeg Canada. It's COLD and snowy up here but pretty neat. I'm only here this week and then I'm home for Thanksgiving week.... I then am off to Dallas for 3 weeks until Christmas. I'll be working at Texas Instruments, so it should be pretty cool. Finally I have the last 2 weeks off at home for Christmas/NYE. YAY!!! Gonna be a crazy couple of weeks, I'm sure :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment