Disclaimer - if you want to read happy-cheery type of things, so somewhere else!
Welp after another HIGH bloodtest and a ultrasound that doesn't show a right ovary (can't find it) nor does it have any eggs.... the clinic has finally said that they can't do anything else for me unless I want to do DE IVF.
Life sucks, it really does. There is nothing that will make me feel better at the moment(except if someone could make me fertile). I don't know how to explain it. I wish I was working this week and not home by myself. I need my mind busy with mindless things and not thoughts that I can't have children like a normal person. I feel a choice has been taken from me and I didn't get to choose. No one understands and nor do I expect them too.
Adoption.... Let me vent about that one too.... just because I can't have kids does not mean that I have to adopt children. ANYONE can adopt even if you can pop out 18 kids. Back off me and don't suggest it either. I know my options, the clinic has already defined them for me.
I HATE Facebook! It's the devil because all I see is people with their smiling children, happy pregnancy, etc.... Great for them, sucks for me!
Yes I'm having a pity party and I really don't care at the moment!
5 comments:
:( Pity party away, you deserve it.
*hugs*
Im so sorry, Charlene. Hugs. :(
Dude, that sucks major balls. Some people make the worst parents yet pop out 10 kids, and some would make the best parents and can't without some help. It's not fair but sadly, that's life.
Are you guys considering IF? You could just have a whole litter that way and get a houseful of kids and only have to be pregnant once :)
Em - I don't qualify for any IF treatments (IUI's or IVF) since I don't produce/have eggs. The only treatment I can have is Donor Egg IVF. Basically I can't have kids with my own egg's at all.
Bene, you're entitled to a pity party. I'll bring the wine.
Post a Comment