Thursday, January 29, 2009

so I must be a slut :)

I was reading the board earlier regarding paternity test's... where the girls are discussing never sleeping with 2 men in the same day or even the same week. haha....

I remember in college dating two guys at once. I wasn't devoted to either of them. I guess I was using them but they were using me too. I wasn't looking for a relationship and I wasn't in a relationship at the time either. I remember sleeping with both of them in one day (haha my slut moment, I guess). It was a weekend. I had seen the one early in the day and then left and went to saw the other one that night :) What can I say I like to have fun!!! Yes I'm smart and used protection and yes I knew who the guys were as I was close friends with both of them, they weren't one night stands.... anyway I don't know where I'm going with this post?!??? O'well. Man the fun times!! haha!! If you are single, enjoy it ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, right? It's like, um some of us DO have those lives, and it doesn't mean we're spreading our legs for just anyone!