Tuesday, January 27, 2009
1st impressions
Welp cocky, arrogant people really annoy me... I can usually stand people. I work as a consultant, plus I travel, so I deal with a lot of people all the time. I don't mind when someone knows their stuff, I usually appreciate it. BUT I hate when someone tries to be rude about it and condensing about it. I'm happy for ya. Really I am but I'm only trying to do my job and get stuff working. Please don't tell me how my software works, I know how it works and how to install it, thank you very much. Please listen to me when doing things, it's for your own good and will get us to places faster. Please listen to your boss when he gives you an order, it helps me and you get things completed. Please stop acting like a know-it-all! UGH! I hope my 2nd impression is better than my first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd so want to say something snarky.... but can never think of anything snarky in the moment!!!
Post a Comment