Blogged with the Flock Browser
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Iron Girl Triathlon
Welp I think I may have talked myself into this... I need to get back into shape. It's not funny anymore. I'm sick of what I see in the mirror every morning. There is nothing really holding me back except that I'm LAZY! So I think I'm going to do this. I love biking, swimming, and not so much running. I'm not looking to win but to say that I did it and completed it. I also will love that I am getting back into shape. I live in hotels every week. They almost always have a pool and at least a bike... if anything I can always run outside. So I'll keep you posted. I would love to get one person to do it with me, really to just make me accoutable, besides my husband. I have some friends on a message board that may do it too... Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment