Work has been insane. They are predicting it to slow down the first quarter, which is natural in our industry but with the economy we are feeling the pain with not getting contracts signed. I'm looking forward to being home more than a weekend, so we'll see. Calgery has been beautiful but it's a long flight to get there and to get home. Red-eye's have been helping but it's still long! 2hrs to toronto and then 4 hrs to calgary plus customs and possibility immigration if customs doesn't like ya... hopefully I'll get a cute guy again that I can flirt with, we'll see.
Elections are over... THANK GOD! I'm so happy that all the crap is over... so let's see if the elected one can pull everything together. I'm sure it will be better than what we have but only time will see. I didn't vote this year. I didn't like either of them and I was out of the country. I can say that I don't like Obama the person but I like most of his policies. I did like McCain but I didn't like most of his policies so it was hard to vote... so I decided not too.
Welp that's a cap of what's going on in my life... I will make smaller blogs about other things I have opinions on.
Blogged with the Flock Browser
No comments:
Post a Comment