Monday, July 7, 2008

Ugh I suck at this blogging thing

It's been extremely busy with work training (dallas) , traveling, etc then I went on vacation (orlando) then back to MI. So I haven't been online as much. I was super behind between blogging and my message boards, but I think I'm finally caught up. Ugh!

Dallas was nice. I trained a new company. Boy did they ask some crazy questions but I was glad that I was in the office so that I could get the answers right away!!! They are back in MI so it looks like my company will be in MI for another project starting August.

The week after training I went on vacation to Disney world. We took Carl's sister and brother's family. My parents, my brother, his gf and then my dad's sister's whole family.... so there were a ton of us down there. We were spread out between 3 places so it was nice. Florida was extremely hot and crowded. We normally go there during the off season but we were taking Carl's neices there for the first time and we needed to go after they got out of school. They had a blast. It was so much fun. Carl and I spent one day with them in Disney and then one day with them in a water park.. Lots of fun and also relaxing! Welp as soon as I got home, I had to pack and head back to MI the following day.

Last week was super busy with work but it always is!! I was offered a new position as a Full Time Trainer. I'm not sure what I want to do yet. I do all the trainings right now but it's not my favorite thing. I have a call tomorrow with my boss to get some more information.

4th of july weekend was nice... very relaxing. We stayed home most of the weekend to catch up on house things... The weather wasn't very nice so it worked out.

No comments: