Welp it's been a busy week.... We are in Michigan for the next 10 weeks. It's going to be a fun project and a lot of work but I'm looking forward to it. This week is project plans, etc... next week I get to train 20 ppl. I'm def adding training to my resume now that I have trained about 6 clients.
Carl's bday is tomorrow... I'm such a bad wife, that I haven't even gotten him anything! I keep asking but he's really not telling me what he wants :( I feel horrible! I will probably get him 2 tickets to a O's game and then some kind of tool. We are having a family bday party for him this Saturday at the house, should be fun.
I have joined ww. I started this past Saturday. I def need it. I have gained a lot of weight in the past 3 years. I have posted more about this in my other blog.
Welp that's it!
No comments:
Post a Comment