Work = Welp I'm back on the road this week. I'm in St Louis AGAIN (for the 3rd time). It's not too bad. This company should be interesting. I am to train them this week and then they only bought 100 hrs of consulting. So it will def be a quick project. There is suppose to be 9 deals in the sales pipe, so I'm looking forward to it. I think there is one in Toronto, St Louis, and Dallas.... not sure where the others are yet? Looking forward to getting back to work. I was going stir crazy at home.
Health - well last week was crazy. We got dropped from our old insurance company as of 1/31. We had no idea until I went to Target to fill a prescription. Well we found that since we moved across state lines that we were dropped. No problem, we re-enrolled. Well we got our new cards last week only to find out that its a completely different company and the plan contains none of our current doctors, which really SUCKS!! I was super unhappy, I have gotten over it now. I'm just glad that I'm not preggo or something like that. I had started seeing a new allergy dr for my food allergies... so I'm upset that I had to leave him. :( They said they would work for me but I would be paying a lot out of pocket, so I doubt I'll be going back. So it's off to find new drs. BOO!
Family - Well mom's still dealing. It's hard for her. She called me last night and asked if I would have Easter dinner this year.. I agreed. She's having a real problem with her bathroom too so I think that's also an issue. My cousin wife's mother died suddenly 2 weeks ago... it hit home for my cousins wife. She completely understood what my mother was going through and totally broke down. It was hard!!
Welp that's a quick post.... will update more later!!
3 comments:
Wow...thats terrible (Hugs)
That sucks that you have to switch doctors, again... but hopefully you'll find someone just as good in PA that can help you with your allergies.
Sorry to hear about your mom and your cousins MIL. So sad. (HUGS)
Wow - Hugs Charbear!! Lots going on.
I'd try to work something with your DRs as long as you liked him!
Post a Comment