Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New workout blog

Welp I started a new workout blog.... after weighting in at 184lbs last week at the dr's I knew 2 things... #1 -my scale in my bathroom was wrong (fixed that, bought a new one yesterday) and #2 that I had to start working out again... after the wedding, buying a house and working on the road since August... I really haven't exercised... so it's catching up!!

I have been lifting weights for the past two weeks... every other day... but need to add cardio.. was walking outside when it's nice but decided to buy a treadmill last night. So hopefully it gets delivered soon. Here it is - Treadmill

3 comments:

Kelli said...

YAY! Good luck with everything you've got going on :)

Angel said...

Good luck and happy exercising and healthy eating! You can do this!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Nice treadmill! We have one in the basement I bought like 5 years ago, and I love it! I use it all the time, and love watching Netflix videos when I do so! WHEEEE.